Please read the following Terms and Conditions closely before using our Web site (the "Site"). By accessing, browsing and using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the terms and conditions stated here. To the extent you book any event tickets on this Site, you agree that these Terms and Conditions shall apply to all such transactions. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS SITE.
Larping.org Events may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions, and your continued use of this Site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
To see our full Terms & Conditions read below (The Legal Stuff). However, here is a summary of the key points to make easier reading:
- We act as a booking agent on behalf of our Organiser(s). We do not operate any of the events ourselves. For all bookings your contract party will with the Organiser(s) concerned and not Larping.org Events. The organiser's event conditions will apply to your ticket and details can be obtained on request.
- We recommend you to contact the Organiser within 24 hours after you receive the booking confirmation, as well as to re-confirm the booking upon arrival. This will help Organiser better prepare for your arrival.
- Upon confirming a booking, you agree to pay the full amount specified at time of booking. Full details will be provided to you during the booking process.
- In case of any modifications/cancellation of the booking, you are subject to the terms & conditions of the individual event and must therefore contact the organiser as soon as possible to inform them of any changes/requests. In the event that you are not satisfied with the outcome then you should contact Larping.org Events by emailing email@example.com. Events.larping.org will not be liable for any refunds.
- Customer ratings & reviews shown on the website are the aggregated opinions of customers who have booked through Larping.org Events, and attended events offered by our Organisers.
The Legal Stuff
The following Booking Conditions together with the General Information contained on our website form the basis of your relationship with Larping.org Events (events.larping.org) . Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. These Booking Conditions apply to all bookings that you make with us as set out in more detail herein.
- We act as agent only in respect of all bookings we take or make on your behalf. We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any event tickets or any other service that you book or for the acts or omissions of any tickets or other service provider or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with the event or other service. For all bookings your contract will be with the Organiser of the event or other service concerned. The Organiser's ticket conditions will apply to your contract as well as any terms and conditions of any other booking intermediary. These terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude the Organiser's liability to you. In making a booking, you are deemed to agree to all these conditions. Copies of these terms and conditions are available from us on request.
- You may decide to make one or more bookings with us at the same time. The price charged in total for more than one booking will always equal the prices charged separately for each individual booking.
- References to "you" and "your" in these Booking Conditions mean all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). "We" "us" and "our" mean Larping.org Events.
- UK Law will apply to our agreement and to any dispute or claim which arises between us out of it. Any such dispute or claim must be dealt with by the Courts of England.
You, the User, acknowledge that all content included on this Site, including, without limitation, the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, video, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material and compilations (collectively, "Content") are intellectual property and copyrighted works of Larping.org Events Ltd and/or various third-party providers ("Providers").
Corporate Identification and Trademarks
All contents of this Site are All rights reserved. Larping.org Events is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Larping.org Events Ltd, events.larping.org. Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit distribute or modify the Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without Larping.org Events's prior written consent. The use of Trademarks on any other Web site or network computer environment is prohibited. Larping.org Events prohibits the use of Trademarks as a "hot" link on, or to, any other Web site unless establishment of such a link is pre-approved by Larping.org Events in writing.
We endeavor to check the accuracy of information published on this website with the Organiser(s) concerned. You should note however that we do not warrant that such information will be error free and in using this website you acknowledge that the information provided may include inaccuracies and / or typographical errors.
We act as a booking engine and intermediary for the Organiser(s) concerned. We are not a party to the agreement between you and the Organiser(s) and have no responsibility or liability to you in respect of the terms of that contract.
We recommend that you ensure that the Organiser(s) terms and conditions are to your satisfaction prior to booking because Larping.org Events does not warrant their contents.
While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the events or other service listed is of an acceptable standard or other service on this site is not and should not be taken to be a recommendation from Larping.org Events, or a representation that the premises or other service will be suitable for the users purpose.
We shall not be liable to you in the event that the event or other service is not suitable for your purpose or to your liking.
We endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices on our website are accurate, however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You must check the current price and all other details relating to the arrangements that you wish to book before your booking is confirmed. We reserve the right to amend the price of unsold arrangements at any time and correct errors in the prices of confirmed arrangements.
Upon confirming a booking, you agree to pay a full advance payment for booking. You will be responsible to pay in full and any invoice will be available when you arrive at the Organiser's event. Full details will be provided to you during the booking process.
Once we have received your booking and all appropriate payments, we will, subject to availability, confirm your arrangements on behalf of the Organiser(s)) concerned by issuing a confirmation email. Please check this email carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. As we act only as agent we will have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where those errors were made by us. Subject to this, we regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any document within 14 days of our sending it out.
A binding contract between you and the Organiser concerned comes into existence when we send your confirmation email on the organiser's behalf to you and the terms and conditions of the organiser, in addition to these conditions, will be applicable to the contract. We suggest that you check and confirm with the Organiser(s) concerned the precise terms and conditions upon which they make the booking available to you.
The reservation numbers included on your confirmation should be quoted to the Organiser(s) concerned in all enquiries, cancellations or amendments to the reservation.
We recommend you to contact the Organiser within 24 hours after you receive the booking confirmation, as well as to re-confirm the booking upon arrival. This will help Organisers better prepare for your arrival.
If you have any special requests please contact the Organiser(s) concerned and advise them at the time of booking. Neither we nor the Organiser(s) concerned can guarantee that they will be met. Further, if the Organiser(s) is unable to meet any such requests, neither we, nor they, will have any liability to you in this respect.
If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your booking, please advise the Organiser(s) concerned before we confirm your booking so that they can advise as to the suitability of the chosen arrangements.
Cancellations and amendments to confirmed bookings by you
In case of any modifications to/cancellation of the booking, you must inform the Organiser as soon as possible and make any requests directly to the Organiser. Events.larping.org will only get involved when there is a dispute between the buyer and the Organiser.
In the event of cancelling or changing a booking, deposits may not be transferred to another booking.
The Organiser must inform of any any needs to make a significant change to your confirmed arrangements or to cancel them. We will also liaise between you and the Organiser in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the Organiser but we will have no further liability to you.
Circumstances beyond our control
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations to you is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of "force majeure". In these Booking Conditions, "force majeure" means any event which we or the Organiser in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
You accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the Organiser(s) concerned. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other partys full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
Credit / Debit card transactions
Larping.org Events makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that card transactions are secure. However, if unauthorised charges appear on the credit /debit card (statement) you have used on Larping.org Events at any time during or after you have made your reservation, conducted your transaction, or disclosed your credit / debit card details on the website, Larping.org Events shall not be liable or responsible in any way in respect of any damage or loss of whatever nature, suffered by you arising from or in any way connected with the use, transaction or disclosure of the card details.
You are strongly recommended to take out personal insurance for all members of your party. Some Organisers require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you at your event.
If you have any complaints concerning any services we provide, you must inform us straight away in writing and in any event within 14 days of the end of any arrangements booked through us. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not so notified. Our maximum liability to you if we are found to have been at fault in relation to any service we provide is limited. We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury which arises as a result of our negligence or that our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
Between Larping.org Events (events.larping.org) and larp Organisers (The Organiser)
The Organiser Agrees:
- To make sufficient event tickets available to events.larping.org such that visitors to events.larping.org sites will have tickets available for purchase.
- To offer tickets on events.larping.org websites at a price not exceeding the lowest price at which the Organiser offers such tickets elsewhere (including on the organiser's own websites).
- To honour all bookings made through the events.larping.org network an to respond in a timely manner in relation to queries.
- To perform checks as necessary to ensure that all bookings taken by events.larping.org are processed correctly such that the Customer can avail of the ticket purchased.
- The amount retained by events.larping.org will be 15% of the price of the ticket (transaction fees).
- In case of booking, the Customer's credit card will be debited for the full price for the ticket and this sum is processed by events.larping.org.
- In case of any modifications to/cancellation of the booking, events.larping.org holds no responsibility for this once the funds have been transferred to the Organiser. It is the Organisers responsibility to issue a refund to a buyer (at their discretion). Events.larping.org will still retain the transaction & fees from any bookings that are later subsequently modified or cancelled.
- In the event of any modifications to/cancellation of the booking, the Organiser shall inform events.larping.org by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- That in the event of the Organiser not honouring any booking, the Organiser shall refund the Customer without recourse to events.larping.org.
- That the Organiser is responsible for updating and maintaining the Company information and pricing for its event tickets through the events.larping.org. The organiser is responsible for any data entry errors which may arise in respect of pricing.
- That events.larping.org has no responsibility to the Customer for the making of bookings and that bookings are agreements between the Customer and the Organiser and that the Organiser shall indemnify events.larping.org in respect of loss and damage arising from any Customer claims.
- To comply with all applicable laws in its use of events.larping.org technology and dealings with events.larping.org, including but not limited to, laws relating to privacy and data protection insofar as they relate to Customer data.
- Not to disclose any credit card information provided by any Customer to any person other than as necessary to effect a lawful payment for tickets or as required by law.
- The Organiser has the right to refuse / cancel bookings, but is responsible for issue refunds to buyers.
- To provide Information Technology services to the Organiser such that the Organiser's event tickets may be booked online over the Internet by third party customers.
- That the Customer's credit card will be debited for the full price and that a 15% transaction fee will be applied deducted by events.larping.org. The remaining amount will be sent to the Organiser within 7 days business days of transaction.
- To promote the Organiser's event on some or all of its websites and through its network of affiliates.
- The IT services are provided by events.larping.org on an basis. Events.larping.org makes no representations, warranties or undertakings with respect to the services provided under this agreement. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, are hereby excluded, including without limitation warranties as to quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Events.larping.org shall have no liability to the Licensee for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including but not limited to loss of data, income, profit or opportunity and third party claims, or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage. Content provided by Organiser.
- The Organiser warrants that (i) any content which relates to the Organiser's event (including information, reviews and photographs) provided to events.larping.org by the Organiser (the "Content") is owned by the Organiser; and (ii) the Content is true and accurate and not misleading.
- The Organiser shall provide events.larping.org, where requested, with accurate information as to any additional local or value added taxes to be paid by the Customer in respect of the event ticket.
- The Organiser hereby grants events.larping.org a royalty free licence to use the Content.
- The Organiser agrees to indemnify and hold events.larping.org and its sub-licensees harmless in respect of any claim by any third party arising from the use of the Content by events.larping.org.
Termination of the Agreement
- Either party may terminate this agreement by giving not less than 28 days written notice.
- The Organiser undertakes on termination of this agreement to cease using and to refrain from further use of any software or service provided by Agreement
- Events.larping.org reserves the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect in the event either:
- the Organiser's events receive a significant amount of poor reviews / complaints from customers ); or
- failure by the Organiser to comply with the terms of this agreement.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United Kingdom, and events.larping.org and the Organiser agree to submit to the jurisdiction of The United Kingdom.
This agreement is personal to the Organiser and may not be assigned, sub-contracted or otherwise transferred in whole or in part without events.larping.org's prior written consent. Events.larping.org and the Organiser are independent contractors and nothing in this agreement shall render them partners, joint venturers or principal and agent.